This Workbook is for you if you want to start learning the Russian languagefrom zero. You will start from the very beginning and learn the alphabet, numbers, greetings and useful vocabulary to start speaking Russian. This workbook can help you to study without a teacher as explanations and exercises on every page arevoiced by native speakers so that you learn the right pronunciation from day one. By completing the book, you will know the basics of the language.
- Exercises are voiced by native Russian speakers. You hear the right pronunciation and don't learn the words in any wrong way - The exercises are voiced by two famous Russian bloggers - Eli & Niki
- Watch Eli's videos on the topics of the Workbook
- You won't be confused with the foreign alphabet and sounds, and will be able to develop the correct pronunciation by repeating after the authors
Speaking / listening
- Cover all your grammatical learning gaps. No topic will be difficult for you - Structured course
- You can check yourself in an interactive test at the end of the workbook - By completing the book, you will know the basics of the language (alphabet, numbers, greetings, basic vocabulary) and know how to read and pronounce Russian sounds and words
What you get
Exercises to practice pronunciation of sounds and words.
Most useful vocabulary for beginners. Learn new words in Quizlet app on your phone.
Kahoot tests after each lesson to quick check your knowledge.
Everything in one file. You can listen audion in PDF file or you can scan/tap QR-codes with redirection to third-party resources.
Feedback from the native speaker*
Get your Workbook
Greetings, lesson 1
- 3 lessons of the topic: Greetings! - Alphabet, syllables and words pronounciation - Set of words (vocabulary) in Quizlet - Grammar rules (sconjunctions of verbs) - Summary (greeting pharases and vocabulary) - Keys
I'm a Spanish speaker and I have to say that I'm very satisfied with the workbook.
Boris Senin Carhuallanqui Parian
Peru (South America)
What I have gone through is really helpful. It's great to have the audios, so I can repeat them as much as I want, they really help!! I really think the Workbook is a great tool for learning, it makes Russian easier!!
So far I like it and I like the QR links and the layout is great. The audio follow along helps cause the alphabet is so different and has more characters so I'm getting use to that. I'm a bit slower cause I'm so busy but I'm determined to learn it.
Workbook looks like a great deal of time and planning was spent in the organization and instructional layout ... it shows!
The balance with Audio helps with the Learning.
Chicago, Illinois USA
Meet Our Team
A content creator, TikToker and a YouTuber from Russia
Public speaker, member of the Russian Geographic Society, extreme traveler, YouTube blogger
Ready to join our Russian Speaking Club for other levels?